1. This form should be typed, every entry in the form needs to be typed by the candidates.
2. Take a print of the completed form.
3. On the printed form, candidates are requested to do the signatures themselves.
4. Parents of the candidates are also requested to sign the forms themselves.
5. Candidate’s Signature are compulsory on the given space at every page.
6. The completed form to be sealed in an envelope.
7. The sealed envelope containing the filled form to be submitted at the school gate with the guards, between 9:00am – 1:00 pm on working days before 22/7/2020.
8. As per the Government Guidelines, the students are not to enter the school premises under any circumstances.
1. The Election Committee reserves its right to disqualify any candidate with immediate effect in the event of him/her found resorting to any of the above mentioned wrongful conduct. Any violations on the part of the contesting candidate will amount to him/her being debarred from the process of election.
2. Candidates for nomination should achieve at least 70% in their previous class final exams.Please Note: The Students who are presently in class XI: Final marks of class IX will be considered.
3. No campaigning material should defame any other candidates.
4. No disparaging or derogatory remarks to be made against any opponent candidates. Use of foul and indecent language is stringently prohibited.
5. No form of physical force/bullying to be used by the candidate. Fighting/resorting to quarrels will be an offence, amounting to immediate cancellation of candidate’s nomination.
6. No outside members are allowed to participate in the process of campaigning of the selected candidates.
7. The Students can take help of Ex- Modernites for their campaigning.
8. Students using Social Media for their campaigning will have to adhere to the following guidelines.
a) Defaming of other candidates on Social Media is strictly prohibited.
b) Posting of explicit content is strictly prohibited.
c) No derogatory language to be used.
d) No campaigning will be allowed on the day of elections.
e) Wherever possible the candidates should disable comments on any social media post.
1. To abide by all school rules and regulations.
2. To be always cordial with teachers and students.
3. To evaluate all the school events and the student council functioning post conduct of activities.
4. To maintain a positive behaviour and reputation outside and inside the school campus.
5. To lead each student council meeting.
The Election Committee reserves its right to disqualify any candidate with immediate effect in the event of him/her found resorting to any of the above mentioned wrongful conduct. Any violations on the part of the contesting candidate will amount to him/her being debarred from the process of election.
School management has the following rights:
a) Cancellation of nomination
b) Removal of candidate from the post
c) Cancellation of campaigning if it disrupts the school discipline.
d) Terms & conditions apply.